Unique Combination of Benefits
- Dedicated Sales Executive is your single point of contact.
- Diverse team of experts in finance, maintenance, operations, and marketing.
- Work with you through the entire process, and provide post-sale assistance.
- Reach TWC’s network of clients and industry contacts.
- Domestic and international marketing to connect with prospects around the world.
Managing the Complex Sales Process
1. Conduct Market Summary and Prepare Aircraft for Sale
- Obtain recent sales history of equivalent aircraft.
- Evaluate market conditions to determine ask price based on comps.
- Inspect aircraft and records, resolve any document discrepancies.
- Create multi-channel, international marketing plan.
2. Respond to Offers and Finalize Purchase Price
- Field inquiries to identify serious buyers, and respond to letters of intent.
- Schedule visual inspections along with aircraft records reviews.
- Work with aviation counsel finalizing letters of intent and purchase agreement.
- Work with escrow to confirm deposit and documentation is in place.
- Finalize pre-sale inspection timing, location, and terms.
- Confirm escrow documents are in place and ensure transaction is fully funded.
- Ensure transfers of engine and/or parts programs.
- Confirm proper transfer of title.
4. Post Closing Considerations
- Terminate all aircraft related services, subscriptions, and insurance policies.
- Help coordinate 1031 exchange if applicable.
- Coordinate timing of acquisition, and pilot and technician training.
Custom Multi-Channel Marketing
- Print and online advertising.
- International direct email campaign.
- Detailed print and PDF sales sheets.
- Target buyers worldwide in multiple languages.
- Direct calls to our clients and contacts.
We have received your email and will be in touch shortly.